Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind and Sagamore Farm's Daring Dancer head an overflow field of 14 plus two also-eligibles for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) slated for Oct. 17 at Keeneland.
Rosalind, who finished in a dead-heat for first in the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) last spring, will be offered for sale at the Fasig-Tipton November sale Nov. 3 in Lexington.
Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind, dead-heat winner with Room Service of the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, worked five furlongs in :58 4/5 over the Lexington oval's Polytrack April 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super