The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Radio Network announced an agreement for HRRN to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2009 and 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 30 that it has reached an agreement for Horse Racing Radio Network to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride