The Breeders' Cup and Horse Racing Radio Network announced an agreement for HRRN to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2009 and 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 30 that it has reached an agreement for Horse Racing Radio Network to become the exclusive national radio network for the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?