Say Florida Sandy rebounded Saturday from a fifth-place finish in the Westchester Handicap (gr. III) last weekend to win Aqueduct's $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) by 1 1/2 lengths over a troubled Delaware Township. The win is the third from six starts on the current year for the 7-year-old New York-bred.
Peeping Tom captured the $107,300 Toboggan Handicap at Aqueduct Saturday, edging Say Florida Sandy by a half-length after a hard-fought stretch duel. It was the second straight win in the race for jockey Shaun Bridgmohan, who last year rode Brutally Frank to victory.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm