Say Florida Sandy rebounded Saturday from a fifth-place finish in the Westchester Handicap (gr. III) last weekend to win Aqueduct's $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) by 1 1/2 lengths over a troubled Delaware Township. The win is the third from six starts on the current year for the 7-year-old New York-bred.
Peeping Tom captured the $107,300 Toboggan Handicap at Aqueduct Saturday, edging Say Florida Sandy by a half-length after a hard-fought stretch duel. It was the second straight win in the race for jockey Shaun Bridgmohan, who last year rode Brutally Frank to victory.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement