Tom's Thunder and Lady Katie won divisions of the $100,000 New York Stallion Stakes at Aqueduct on Sunday. Jockey John Velazquez recorded his 2,000th career victory aboard Tomn's Thunder. It was the second straight year and the fourth time in the race's eight runnings that he rode the Times Square winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?