Winless but competitive in three starts this year, Epsom Derby (Eng-I) runner-up Kingston Hill is the favorite for the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I) Sept. 13.
An 11-horse field that includes Galileo Rock is set for the world's oldest classic, the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I), which will have its 237th running Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
The English Triple Crown will have to wait at least yet another year as the brilliant Camelot came up three-quarters of a length short to Encke in his bid to make history in the Ladbrokes St. Leger Sept. 15 at Doncaster.
On the eve of undefeated Camelot's quest for the English Triple Crown when he goes to post in the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I) at Doncaster Racecourse Sept. 15, the colt's father-son trainer-jockey team discuss the 3-year-old.
Masked Marvel drew clear in the final furlong on his way to a decisive three-length victory in the $780,000 Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) at Doncaster Racecourse Sept. 10.
Arctic Cosmos made his debut in group I company a winning one as he stormed home under William Buick to capture the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 3/4-lengths at Doncaster Sept. 11.
Sixties Icon, under a cool ride by Frankie Dettori, scored an emphatic 2½ length victory in the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) at York on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3