Twin Creeks Farm has announced that 21 of its Kentucky-based mares have been officially booked to multiple grade II-winning millionaire Mission Impazible for the 2013 breeding season in New York.
Mission Impazible, a multiple grade II winner by Unbridled's Song that has earned more than $1.2 million in his career, will be retired to Becky Thomas and Dennis Narlinger's Sequel Stallions in New York for 2013.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.