Twin Creeks Farm has announced that 21 of its Kentucky-based mares have been officially booked to multiple grade II-winning millionaire Mission Impazible for the 2013 breeding season in New York.
Mission Impazible, a multiple grade II winner by Unbridled's Song that has earned more than $1.2 million in his career, will be retired to Becky Thomas and Dennis Narlinger's Sequel Stallions in New York for 2013.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees