The dispersal of breeding stock owned by Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud was held yesterday at One Tree Hill in South Australia. It was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
After 40 years as a leading breeding operation, Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud yesterday dispersed it stock at One Tree Hill in South Australia. The auction was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
Most Popular Stories
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale