The Kentucky Quarter Horse Racing Association has thrown its support behind Keeneland's plan to jointly purchase an eastern Kentucky harness track license and build a Quarter Horse racetrack.
Even though the Kentucky General Assembly passed legislation earlier this spring designed to return Quarter Horse racing to the state, supporters of the sport are having a difficult time finding a host racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- Belmont Stakes: Frammento Gets a Bath
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont