The Kentucky Quarter Horse Racing Association has thrown its support behind Keeneland's plan to jointly purchase an eastern Kentucky harness track license and build a Quarter Horse racetrack.
Even though the Kentucky General Assembly passed legislation earlier this spring designed to return Quarter Horse racing to the state, supporters of the sport are having a difficult time finding a host racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances