The Kentucky Quarter Horse Racing Association has thrown its support behind Keeneland's plan to jointly purchase an eastern Kentucky harness track license and build a Quarter Horse racetrack.
Even though the Kentucky General Assembly passed legislation earlier this spring designed to return Quarter Horse racing to the state, supporters of the sport are having a difficult time finding a host racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill