Genting, operator of the successful Aqueduct casino, is expanding its holdings in the United States gambling industry with the purchase of an 87-acre parcel in Las Vegas.
Gov. David Paterson and Genting chairman K.T. Lim Oct. 28 were joined by others at Aqueduct to officially break ground for the Resorts World New York casino at Aqueduct.
Nine years after first being approved, the last major hurdle for the Aqueduct video lottery terminal casino project was cleared Sept. 13 when the state's chief fiscal watchdog gave his approval for the project.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory