Prince Will I Am closed from last on the turn for home to win the $250,000 Jamaica Handicap (gr. IT) going away over the Belmont Park inner turf course Oct. 9 for his first stakes win.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin looks to have a strong hand in the Jamaica Handicap (gr. IT) at Belmont Park Oct. 9, as he sends out a pair of graded stakes winners to head a field of 11 3-year-olds.
Interactif, runner-up in stakes company three times this season, finally broke through as a 3-year-old when barely holding off Grand Rapport to win the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) Aug. 13.
Adam Spradling takes a look at the 3rd place finisher in the Virginia Derby. Read Blog
Paddy O'Prado, a son of El Prado, showed again his top turf form in the July 17 Virginia Derby (gr. IIT), brushing to the lead in the stretch and defeating Interactif.
Jason, Tom, and Rich Nilsen of twinspires.com preview the Virginia Derby (gr. IIT) at Colonial Downs on July 17. Watch Video
Paddy O'Prado looks to continue his ascent to the top of the 3-year-old ranks when he meets seven rivals in the $600,000 Virginia Derby (gr. IIT). The El Prado colt is the 7-5 morning-line choice.
Harvey Clarke and Ron Winchell's Krypton took over from 3-5 favorite Nordic Truce rounding the turn and held off his rival to win the $100,000 Hill Prince Stakes (gr. IIIT) by a neck June 4 at Belmont Park.
Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland of twinspires.com preview the Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr.II). Plus, early Derby thoughts. Watch Video
Of the 12 sophomores entered for the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland, there will be no bigger sentimental favorite than Fantasy Lane Stable's Uptowncharlybrown, whose trainer Alan Seewald passed away April 12
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced