A Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) networking reception will be held April 27 at Keeneland Race Course.
The Jockey Club announced Feb. 28 that 167 horse shows from 26 states and two Canadian provinces have been approved for participation in its Thoroughbred Incentive Program.
Madelyn Millard, president of the Kentucky Horse Council board, welcomed three new members Aug. 6: Latonna Wilson, Dr. Doug Byars, and Kristin Hix.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners