A Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) networking reception will be held April 27 at Keeneland Race Course.
The Jockey Club announced Feb. 28 that 167 horse shows from 26 states and two Canadian provinces have been approved for participation in its Thoroughbred Incentive Program.
Madelyn Millard, president of the Kentucky Horse Council board, welcomed three new members Aug. 6: Latonna Wilson, Dr. Doug Byars, and Kristin Hix.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Call Me George Pulls New Orleans 'Cap Upset