A Redoute's Choice - Bal Des Sirenes colt was the top seller Jan. 8 during the second session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction on Australia's Gold Coast. He brought Aust$620,000 (approximately $446,549 in U.S. funds) from trainer Kris Lees, who purchased the colt from Amarina Farm, which was the agent for his Victoria-based breeder, Wood Nook Farm.
Sunday's opening session of the revamped Inglis national Easter yearling sale got off to an absolute flyer in Australia, with vendors reaping the rewards. It was the best start in the auction's history.
- By Ric Chapman
Opening day of the revamped Inglis national easter yearling sale got off to an absolute flyer with vendors reaping the rewards.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- Haskell: Jimmy Barnes on American Pharoah
- Legatissimo Strikes for Stylish Nassau Win
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Tracks Across Country Mark PDJF Day
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers