Hong Kong raiders dominated Singapore's top races for the third straight year May 17 as Dan Excel repeated as winner of the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and Aerovelocity won the KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I).
Dan Excel turned the tables on stablemate and last year's winner Military Attack and won the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) in record time May 18 at Kranji Racecourse.
Jockey Joao "Magic" Moreira, a three-time riding champion in Singapore, made history at Kranji when he won with all eight of his mounts on the evening of Sept. 6.
Winning jockey Zac Purton's post-race exclamation perfectly summed up a dominant win by Military Attack in the Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) May 19 at Kranji Racecourse.
Godolphin's Grandera made amends for a fifth-place finish in the Queen Elizabeth II Cup (HK-I) last month at Sha Tin with a win in the Singapore Airlines International Cup at Kranji Racecourse on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires