The Korean Racing Authority paid for emergency brain surgery required for exercise rider Eric Jeyu. The rider is expected to fully recover.
The Korean Racing Authority announced Sept. 29 its purchase of grade I winner Officer for an undisclosed price from Taylor Made Stallions in Central Kentucky.
Jockey Kevin Radke will represent the United States in the International Jockey Challenge held at Seoul Racecourse in Korea, on Nov. 10 and 11.
Graded stakes winners Forest Camp and Pico Central have been sold to the Korean Racing Association for stallion duty at Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Tepin Among Stakes Nominees at Keeneland
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- 'Lion' Front-Running Upsetter in Middle Park
- Black Heart Bart, Bon Aurum Win at Caulfield
- Flintshire Among First 'Super Saturday' Cast
- Lexie Lou to Keeneland November