The Korean Racing Authority paid for emergency brain surgery required for exercise rider Eric Jeyu. The rider is expected to fully recover.
The Korean Racing Authority announced Sept. 29 its purchase of grade I winner Officer for an undisclosed price from Taylor Made Stallions in Central Kentucky.
Jockey Kevin Radke will represent the United States in the International Jockey Challenge held at Seoul Racecourse in Korea, on Nov. 10 and 11.
Graded stakes winners Forest Camp and Pico Central have been sold to the Korean Racing Association for stallion duty at Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival