The Korean Racing Authority paid for emergency brain surgery required for exercise rider Eric Jeyu. The rider is expected to fully recover.
The Korean Racing Authority announced Sept. 29 its purchase of grade I winner Officer for an undisclosed price from Taylor Made Stallions in Central Kentucky.
Jockey Kevin Radke will represent the United States in the International Jockey Challenge held at Seoul Racecourse in Korea, on Nov. 10 and 11.
Graded stakes winners Forest Camp and Pico Central have been sold to the Korean Racing Association for stallion duty at Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm