The Korean Racing Authority paid for emergency brain surgery required for exercise rider Eric Jeyu. The rider is expected to fully recover.
The Korean Racing Authority announced Sept. 29 its purchase of grade I winner Officer for an undisclosed price from Taylor Made Stallions in Central Kentucky.
Jockey Kevin Radke will represent the United States in the International Jockey Challenge held at Seoul Racecourse in Korea, on Nov. 10 and 11.
Graded stakes winners Forest Camp and Pico Central have been sold to the Korean Racing Association for stallion duty at Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music