Will stand at Jeju Stud Farm in 2017
The Korea Racing Authority and Keeneland Association July 6 announced the inaugural Keeneland Korea Cup, which will offer a purse of 1 billion Korean won (approximately $855,000) at Seoul Racecourse.
The Asian Racing Conference continued Wednesday in Mumbai with a discussion of the updated methods used in various jurisdictions to market horse racing.
Commendable, winner of the 2000 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) for owners Bob and Beverly Lewis, has died from complications of colic in South Korea, where he stood at stud.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner who has stood at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., since 2006, has been sold to stand at stud by the Korea Racing Authority.
Multiple grade I winner Peace Rules, has been purchased by the Korea Racing Authority, pending contractual details. Peace Rules will stand at the KRA'S Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage