The Korea Racing Authority and Keeneland Association July 6 announced the inaugural Keeneland Korea Cup, which will offer a purse of 1 billion Korean won (approximately $855,000) at Seoul Racecourse.
The Asian Racing Conference continued Wednesday in Mumbai with a discussion of the updated methods used in various jurisdictions to market horse racing.
Commendable, winner of the 2000 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) for owners Bob and Beverly Lewis, has died from complications of colic in South Korea, where he stood at stud.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner who has stood at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., since 2006, has been sold to stand at stud by the Korea Racing Authority.
Multiple grade I winner Peace Rules, has been purchased by the Korea Racing Authority, pending contractual details. Peace Rules will stand at the KRA'S Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park