Will stand at Jeju Stud Farm in 2017
The Korea Racing Authority and Keeneland Association July 6 announced the inaugural Keeneland Korea Cup, which will offer a purse of 1 billion Korean won (approximately $855,000) at Seoul Racecourse.
The Asian Racing Conference continued Wednesday in Mumbai with a discussion of the updated methods used in various jurisdictions to market horse racing.
Commendable, winner of the 2000 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) for owners Bob and Beverly Lewis, has died from complications of colic in South Korea, where he stood at stud.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner who has stood at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., since 2006, has been sold to stand at stud by the Korea Racing Authority.
Multiple grade I winner Peace Rules, has been purchased by the Korea Racing Authority, pending contractual details. Peace Rules will stand at the KRA'S Jeju Stud Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts