The Lexington Planning Commission has officially approved the land-use element of the city's comprehensive plan that excludes an "urban reserve" concept and the expansion of the Urban Services Area. Many members of the Thoroughbred community were elated, as an expansion could have negatively affected several local horse farms.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September