Grade I winner and millionaire Request for Parole, owned by Sam and Jeri Knighton, will shuttle to Argentina.
Request for Parole, a grade I winner and millionaire, will stand in 2008 at Vince Tucciarone's Fox Tale Stud in Coopersburg, Penn.
Sheikh Mohammed's Darley has bought Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Authorized as a future stallion.
Request for Parole, a grade I winner and millionaire, has been retired from racing because of a knee chip.
Robby Albarado will ride Request For Parole in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), according to the jockey's agent, Lenny Pike.
Sam and Jeri Knighton's Request for Parole worked five furlongs at Churchill Downs Wednesday for trainer Stephen Margolis.
Request for Parole held off Perfect Drift by a nose in a long stretch duel Saturday in the $100,000 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes at Turfway Park.
Trainer Stephen Margolis entered a pair of Judge T C colts in Saturday's $49,500 WEBN Frog Stakes, and the two justified their odds of 3-5 with one of the two colts holding the lead at every call in the one-mile test for 3-year-olds. Margolis-trained Request for Parole charged from just off the pace to win the race by 1 1/2 lengths over Perfect Drift.
Request for Parole breezed five furlongs at Turfway Park Friday ahead of the Feb. 2 WEBN Frog Stakes. The $50,000 Frog Stakes is a one-mile main track test for 3-year-olds run at the northern Kentucky track.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile