Jumron Won, a seven-time stakes winner at Emerald Downs, has been retired, according to trainer Jim Fergason.
Trainer Bud Klokstad, jockey Basil James, breeders Guy and Barbara Roberts and racehorse Smogy Dew are the 2005 inductees to the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
Swingn' Notes solidified her place as the top 3-year-old filly at Emerald Downs on Sunday by winning the $40,000 Kent Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season
- Shipley Named President, GM of Fair Grounds
- Classic Empire Top Individual Choice in KDFW Pool 2
- A Q & A With Juddmonte Farms' Teddy Grimthorpe