Four months after she wowed the racing world with a track-record victory at Churchill Downs, Groupie Doll returned to action with another impressive effort in winning the $400,600 Presque Isle Downs Masters (gr. II) Sept. 8.
Multiple grade I stakes winner Groupie Doll, who got a freshening in the spring and summer, is among the 12 fillies and mares entered in the Presque Isle Downs Masters Stakes (gr. II) at Presque Isle Downs & Casino Sept. 8.
Kitty in a Tizzy invaded Arlington Park to capture the $150,000 Chicago Handicap (gr. III) June 30, shipping in from the New York barn of trainer H. James Bond and earning her first graded victory.
Maple Lane Farm's Ariana D, third in each of her last two trips postward, has accepted high impost of 121 pounds for her engagement in the $150,000 Chicago Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park.
Roxy Gap, a gritty winner of the Whimsical Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine last month, attempts to make it two in a row in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-II) May 19.
Jason, Tom, and Rich Nilsen of TwinSpires.com preview the Lexus Raven Run Stakes (gr. II). Plus, an early look at the Breeders' Cup Mile and the Ladies Classic. Watch Video
As expected, Biofuel dominated seven rival 3-year-old fillies in the $247,870 Selene Stakes (Can-III) with a two-length victory at Woodbine Sept. 26.
Sharp Secretary reeled in runaway pacesetter Simply Spiteful at the head of the stretch and cleared off to post her first stakes victory in the $147,118 Duchess at Woodbine Aug. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation