Ken and Sarah Ramsey plan to offer multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten and grade III victress Kitten Kaboodle at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale.
Kitten Kaboodle and Zinzay, the one-two finishers in the 2013 JPMorgan Chance Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT), square off in the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association (gr. IIIT) April 17 at Keeneland.
TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays for Santa Anita, Tampa Bay, and Oaklawn Park. read blog
Stablemates Testa Rossi and Kitten Kaboodle, both graded stakes winners in 2013 from the barn of trainer Chad Brown, will make their first appearances as sophomores in the March 8 Florida Oaks (gr. IIIT) at Tampa Bay.
Listen to Ken Ramsey talk about Kitten's Joy and the success of his progeny.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Photos of the week from Keeneland, Belmont Park, Europe, Japan, and Calder. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Ken Ramsey's greeting on the phone shortly after Kitten Kaboodle's victory in the Jessamine Stakes pretty much summed up the amazing run of victories he's been on this year, especially the last four months. read blog
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten Kaboodle took the rail trip to victory in the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland Oct. 9, earning a berth in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race