Ken and Sarah Ramsey plan to offer multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten and grade III victress Kitten Kaboodle at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale.
Kitten Kaboodle and Zinzay, the one-two finishers in the 2013 JPMorgan Chance Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT), square off in the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association (gr. IIIT) April 17 at Keeneland.
TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays for Santa Anita, Tampa Bay, and Oaklawn Park. read blog
Stablemates Testa Rossi and Kitten Kaboodle, both graded stakes winners in 2013 from the barn of trainer Chad Brown, will make their first appearances as sophomores in the March 8 Florida Oaks (gr. IIIT) at Tampa Bay.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Photos of the week from Keeneland, Belmont Park, Europe, Japan, and Calder. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Ken Ramsey's greeting on the phone shortly after Kitten Kaboodle's victory in the Jessamine Stakes pretty much summed up the amazing run of victories he's been on this year, especially the last four months. read blog
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten Kaboodle took the rail trip to victory in the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland Oct. 9, earning a berth in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points