Ken and Sarah Ramsey plan to offer multiple grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten and grade III victress Kitten Kaboodle at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale.
Kitten Kaboodle and Zinzay, the one-two finishers in the 2013 JPMorgan Chance Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT), square off in the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes Presented by Japan Racing Association (gr. IIIT) April 17 at Keeneland.
TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays for Santa Anita, Tampa Bay, and Oaklawn Park. read blog
Stablemates Testa Rossi and Kitten Kaboodle, both graded stakes winners in 2013 from the barn of trainer Chad Brown, will make their first appearances as sophomores in the March 8 Florida Oaks (gr. IIIT) at Tampa Bay.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Photos of the week from Keeneland, Belmont Park, Europe, Japan, and Calder. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Ken Ramsey's greeting on the phone shortly after Kitten Kaboodle's victory in the Jessamine Stakes pretty much summed up the amazing run of victories he's been on this year, especially the last four months. read blog
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Kitten Kaboodle took the rail trip to victory in the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland Oct. 9, earning a berth in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014
- NTRA Meets With Treasury on Withholding Taxes
- That Handicapping Show: The Martha Washington
- Belle Gallantey Looks for More in Ladies 'Cap
- PA Breeders Offering Stallion Season Auction
- NJ Breeders Holding Online Season Auction
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis