Richard Santulli's Laughing has emerged as a middle-distance grass star this year, and hopes to add the Flower Bowl Sept. 28 at Belmont Park to victories in the Diana, Ballston Spa, and Eatontown.
Hit It Rich, who last year won her first graded stakes in the Long Island Handicap (gr. IIIT), attempts to conclude her career with another victory in the race at Aqueduct Nov. 10.
French raider Siyouma, unleashed in the homestretch by Gerald Mosse, stormed past the leaders to post an impressive win in the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Siyouma, a group I winner at Newmarket last month, is the 3-1 morning line favorite for the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Hit It Rich struck gold with her impressive, gate-to-wire performance under Javier Castellano in the Sept. 3 Glens Falls Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Saratoga for owner/breeder Stuart Janney and trainer Shug McGaughey.
Stuart S. Janney III's Hit It Rich is the 7-5 morning-line favorite over five other fillies and mares in the $150,000 Glens Falls Stakes (gr. IIIT) on Sept. 3, closing day at Saratoga Race Course.
Marketing Mix, winner of five of seven starts since trainer Tom Proctor switched her to the turf one year ago, heads the field for the $300,000 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-IIT) July 8 at Woodbine.
Misty For Me took the lead at the start and never looked back, rolling to an easy one-length victory in the Moyglare Stud Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh Aug. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress