Kinnaird defied her 69-1 odds and the fact that she had not won a race in two years to post a major shocker in the Prix de l'Opera Casino Barriere d'Enghien (Fr-I).
Unbeaten Attraction powered her way into the record books Sunday when she became the first filly to bag the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas double with a one-length victory at The Curragh in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager