Impressive Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-I) winner Shea Shea will attempt to become the first South African horse to win at Royal Ascot in the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) on opening day June 18.
A blistering pace and holding ground meant that very few runners were seen with a chance as Benbaun led a British-trained one-two-three finish in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at five furlongs Oct. 7 at Longchamp.
Hard-knocking Benbaun captured the first group I victory of his career with an impressive two-length tally in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 7.
Two-year-old Kingsgate Native, who had yet to break his maiden, did so in a big way, flying to a 1 3/4-length victory over older rivals in the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) at York Aug. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa