Impressive Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-I) winner Shea Shea will attempt to become the first South African horse to win at Royal Ascot in the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) on opening day June 18.
A blistering pace and holding ground meant that very few runners were seen with a chance as Benbaun led a British-trained one-two-three finish in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at five furlongs Oct. 7 at Longchamp.
Hard-knocking Benbaun captured the first group I victory of his career with an impressive two-length tally in the Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp Majestic Barriere de Cannes (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 7.
Two-year-old Kingsgate Native, who had yet to break his maiden, did so in a big way, flying to a 1 3/4-length victory over older rivals in the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) at York Aug. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race