Healthy trade marked the first day of the December flat sale at Tattersalls in Ireland, during which 93 horses in training and yearlings were sold for 597,300 euros (about $859,331), with a clearance rate of 55%, an average of 6,423 euros (about $9,240), and a median of 3,000 euros(about $4,315).
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest