Reports from Royal Ascot on the opening day of races. Including Frankel in the Queen Anne, the King's Stand and more! watch video
Hard-knocking Prohibit flew home in the final furlong to earn a well-deserved first group I victory in the $488,313 King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 14.
Despite stumbling at the start, Equiano dominated the field and scorched home to win the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 1/2 lengths June 15 at Royal Ascot.
Australia claimed the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) for the fourth time in seven years as Scenic Blast produced a superb turn of foot and rocketed to a three-quarters length victory in the five-furlong contest at Royal Ascot June 16.
Apache Cat takes the group I T.J. Smith Stakes at Royal Randwick over fellow group-I winners Takeover Target and Magnus, thus stamping his ticket to England's Royal Ascot in May.
English race goers now know what their French counterparts know: That Chineur is a commendable sprinter.
Most Popular Stories
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Lane's End to Sponsor Queen Elizabeth Cup
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- 5 Tips for Feeding Weanlings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail