Coolmore and partners' brilliant dual Derby winner Australia tries for a fourth straight top-level win this season in the QIPCO Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) Sept. 13 at Leopardstown.
Dual Derby winner Australia takes on elders for the first time Aug. 20 in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York.
With primary challenger Kingston Hill a late scratch, Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Australia scored the easiest of victories in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby