Coolmore and partners' brilliant dual Derby winner Australia tries for a fourth straight top-level win this season in the QIPCO Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) Sept. 13 at Leopardstown.
Dual Derby winner Australia takes on elders for the first time Aug. 20 in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York.
With primary challenger Kingston Hill a late scratch, Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Australia scored the easiest of victories in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Able Friend Wins Champions Mile in Easy Romp
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence