Coolmore and partners' brilliant dual Derby winner Australia tries for a fourth straight top-level win this season in the QIPCO Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) Sept. 13 at Leopardstown.
Dual Derby winner Australia takes on elders for the first time Aug. 20 in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York.
With primary challenger Kingston Hill a late scratch, Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Australia scored the easiest of victories in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother