Coolmore and partners' brilliant dual Derby winner Australia tries for a fourth straight top-level win this season in the QIPCO Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) Sept. 13 at Leopardstown.
Dual Derby winner Australia takes on elders for the first time Aug. 20 in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York.
With primary challenger Kingston Hill a late scratch, Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Australia scored the easiest of victories in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt