Acceptance remained unbeaten in three starts with a three-length victory as the 3-10 favorite in the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes for California-bred 2-year-olds at Los Alamitos Race Course Dec. 14.
After beginning his career with consecutive sprint wins, Acceptance will stretch out to a mile in the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes Dec. 11 at Los Alamitos Race Course.
He'd never been on an airplane before, so California Chrome didn't necessarily know how to get off one, either.
Echoing crowds of yesteryear and making one last memory, fans flocked into Betfair Hollywood Park for a final time Dec. 22. They were there until the lights went out on the Track of Lakes and Flowers.
TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Hollywood Park Swan Song read blog
The finish line is in sight for Betfair Hollywood Park, which attracted 112 entrants for its final program Dec. 22 consisting of 11 races.
The final week of racing in the history of Betfair Hollywood Park will begin Friday, Dec. 20 and continue through closing day Sunday, Dec. 22.
Weewinnin registered a 60-1 shocker in the inaugural running of the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes on closing day of the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park Dec. 16.
Eleven 2-year-olds are set for the inaugural running of the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes Dec. 16, the featured event on the final day of the 2012 Betfair Hollywood Park autumn meet.
The $750,000-guaranteed CashCall Futurity (gr. I), an annual stop for future Triple Crown contenders, will once again be the most lucrative event on the stakes calendar for the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Euro Exchange Tops Finale at OBS Winter Sale
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014