Acceptance remained unbeaten in three starts with a three-length victory as the 3-10 favorite in the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes for California-bred 2-year-olds at Los Alamitos Race Course Dec. 14.
After beginning his career with consecutive sprint wins, Acceptance will stretch out to a mile in the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes Dec. 11 at Los Alamitos Race Course.
He'd never been on an airplane before, so California Chrome didn't necessarily know how to get off one, either.
Echoing crowds of yesteryear and making one last memory, fans flocked into Betfair Hollywood Park for a final time Dec. 22. They were there until the lights went out on the Track of Lakes and Flowers.
TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Hollywood Park Swan Song read blog
The finish line is in sight for Betfair Hollywood Park, which attracted 112 entrants for its final program Dec. 22 consisting of 11 races.
The final week of racing in the history of Betfair Hollywood Park will begin Friday, Dec. 20 and continue through closing day Sunday, Dec. 22.
Weewinnin registered a 60-1 shocker in the inaugural running of the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes on closing day of the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park Dec. 16.
Eleven 2-year-olds are set for the inaugural running of the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes Dec. 16, the featured event on the final day of the 2012 Betfair Hollywood Park autumn meet.
The $750,000-guaranteed CashCall Futurity (gr. I), an annual stop for future Triple Crown contenders, will once again be the most lucrative event on the stakes calendar for the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Boban Prevails in Spirited Memsie Finish
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired