Going Ballistic, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II) and nearly $1.2 million in earnings, will begin his stud career in 2012 at Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
Jockey Luis Quinonez registered back-to-back stakes wins at Remington Park Sept. 7 with Going Ballistic in the Governor's Handicap and Tizfiz in the Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial.
Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic continued his terrific 3-year-old campaign Oct. 21, taking the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby by 3 1/4 convincing lengths at Remington Park.
Fresh off his victory in the $500,000 Super Derby (gr. II), Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic leads a field of 11 in the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby Oct. 21 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby