Going Ballistic, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II) and nearly $1.2 million in earnings, will begin his stud career in 2012 at Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
Jockey Luis Quinonez registered back-to-back stakes wins at Remington Park Sept. 7 with Going Ballistic in the Governor's Handicap and Tizfiz in the Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial.
Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic continued his terrific 3-year-old campaign Oct. 21, taking the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby by 3 1/4 convincing lengths at Remington Park.
Fresh off his victory in the $500,000 Super Derby (gr. II), Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic leads a field of 11 in the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby Oct. 21 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt