Going Ballistic, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II) and nearly $1.2 million in earnings, will begin his stud career in 2012 at Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
Jockey Luis Quinonez registered back-to-back stakes wins at Remington Park Sept. 7 with Going Ballistic in the Governor's Handicap and Tizfiz in the Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial.
Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic continued his terrific 3-year-old campaign Oct. 21, taking the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby by 3 1/4 convincing lengths at Remington Park.
Fresh off his victory in the $500,000 Super Derby (gr. II), Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic leads a field of 11 in the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby Oct. 21 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana