Going Ballistic, winner of the Super Derby (gr. II) and nearly $1.2 million in earnings, will begin his stud career in 2012 at Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
Jockey Luis Quinonez registered back-to-back stakes wins at Remington Park Sept. 7 with Going Ballistic in the Governor's Handicap and Tizfiz in the Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial.
Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic continued his terrific 3-year-old campaign Oct. 21, taking the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby by 3 1/4 convincing lengths at Remington Park.
Fresh off his victory in the $500,000 Super Derby (gr. II), Kindred Thoroughbreds' Going Ballistic leads a field of 11 in the $300,000 Centennial Oklahoma Derby Oct. 21 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- A New Daily Dawns - Eric Mitchell
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout