The Two Thousand Guineas winner is now the favorite for the Epsom Derby, a race more likely to be in line with his true aptitude.
The horse they call the "Hungarian Seabiscuit" will put his unbeaten record on the line in top group I sprints in Europe this summer.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby