Kimberly Justus, director of guest services for the New York Racing Association, has left the company due to personal family reasons, NYRA announced Feb. 19.
The New York Racing Association announced Oct. 31 that Kimberly Justus has assumed the newly-created post of director of guest services. In her new role, Justus is responsible for all customer service functions at NYRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out