Kimberly Justus, director of guest services for the New York Racing Association, has left the company due to personal family reasons, NYRA announced Feb. 19.
The New York Racing Association announced Oct. 31 that Kimberly Justus has assumed the newly-created post of director of guest services. In her new role, Justus is responsible for all customer service functions at NYRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Cuomo Plan Asks New York Racing to Pay for Drug Testing