Grade I winner The Cliff's Edge has been relocated to Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio, where he will stand in 2013 for $2,500 live foal.
Alfred Corrado, president of the Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners from 1989 through 1990, and who was a leading Ohio breeder/owner, died July 24 at the Cleveland Clinic.
Grade II winner King of the Roxy, the 2007 Ohio horse of the year, shows that struggling Ohio breeders aren't through trying to find success with the competitive forces against them.
Habayeb, a $3.3 million Saratoga yearling, will stand at Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
The Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners will offer $50,000 in incentives to encourage buyers of Ohio-bred yearlings at its Midwest Regional sale Oct. 2 at River Downs.
Three-year-old Devious, whose millionaire dam, Inside Information, was 1995 champion older female, will enter stud at Kim Williams' Fair Winds Farm
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Compound Pharmacy Has Reinforced Standards
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne