Grade I winner The Cliff's Edge has been relocated to Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio, where he will stand in 2013 for $2,500 live foal.
Alfred Corrado, president of the Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners from 1989 through 1990, and who was a leading Ohio breeder/owner, died July 24 at the Cleveland Clinic.
Grade II winner King of the Roxy, the 2007 Ohio horse of the year, shows that struggling Ohio breeders aren't through trying to find success with the competitive forces against them.
Habayeb, a $3.3 million Saratoga yearling, will stand at Kim and Lori Williams' Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
The Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners will offer $50,000 in incentives to encourage buyers of Ohio-bred yearlings at its Midwest Regional sale Oct. 2 at River Downs.
Three-year-old Devious, whose millionaire dam, Inside Information, was 1995 champion older female, will enter stud at Kim Williams' Fair Winds Farm
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Increases on Day 1 of Tattersalls Foal Sale
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Tampa Bay 2014-15 Meet Kicks Off Nov. 29
- Golden Rod Holds Plenty of Opportunity
- First Winner for Hostile Takeover
- Condo Commando Tries 2 Turns in Demoiselle
- Moshaagib to Enter Stud at Nicks Farm