A Strategic filly brought Aust$30,000 ($30,895 in U.S. funds) Jan. 17 to top the sixth and final session of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts