Turbulent Descent, who lost a decision to Zazu in last month's Las Virgenes Stakes (gr. I), turned the tables on her rival with a neck victory as the even-money favorite in the $250,000 Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I) March 5.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Retains Top World Ranking
- Higher Purses, Handle at Emerald Downs
- Race Day to Spendthrift for 2016
- RMTC Defends Methocarbamol Threshold
- Tattersalls Book 1 Concludes on Record Note
- Keeneland Says It Supports Federal Drug Bill
- Florida Court Deals Gretna Racing a Setback
- Dubai World Cup Carnival Schedule Released
- Will Sentiero Italia Win Again?
- Buckland Sales to Offer First Consignments