The Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park July 9 could be the perfect opportunity for She Be Classy to step up in class.
Kilmore Quay, runner-up last time in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT), could be the one to beat in the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Arlington Park turf course Sept. 6.
Brereton Jones' homebred Check the Label took over approaching the sixteenth-pole and drew clear to win the $150,000 Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths July 17 at Colonial Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Zenyatta Bottle to Benefit Old Friends
- 375 Yearlings Cataloged for Arqana Sale