The Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park July 9 could be the perfect opportunity for She Be Classy to step up in class.
Kilmore Quay, runner-up last time in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT), could be the one to beat in the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Arlington Park turf course Sept. 6.
Brereton Jones' homebred Check the Label took over approaching the sixteenth-pole and drew clear to win the $150,000 Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths July 17 at Colonial Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- The Week in Photos for 7/29/2014
- WGOH: Patience Is Shah's Virtue
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss