The Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park July 9 could be the perfect opportunity for She Be Classy to step up in class.
Kilmore Quay, runner-up last time in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT), could be the one to beat in the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Arlington Park turf course Sept. 6.
Brereton Jones' homebred Check the Label took over approaching the sixteenth-pole and drew clear to win the $150,000 Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths July 17 at Colonial Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31