The Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park July 9 could be the perfect opportunity for She Be Classy to step up in class.
Kilmore Quay, runner-up last time in the Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT), could be the one to beat in the $100,000 Pucker Up Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Arlington Park turf course Sept. 6.
Brereton Jones' homebred Check the Label took over approaching the sixteenth-pole and drew clear to win the $150,000 Virginia Oaks (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths July 17 at Colonial Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack