Sometimes it's nice to be a big fish in a small pond a couple of turns off the beaten path. Download Now
Bob Holthus, a veteran Midwest trainer, died the morning of Nov. 22 at his Louisville home.
Proper Reality, a 25-year-old multiple graded stakes winner of more than $1.7 million, was euthanized Feb. 19 at Hagyard's Equine Medical in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic