Sometimes it's nice to be a big fish in a small pond a couple of turns off the beaten path. Download Now
Bob Holthus, a veteran Midwest trainer, died the morning of Nov. 22 at his Louisville home.
Proper Reality, a 25-year-old multiple graded stakes winner of more than $1.7 million, was euthanized Feb. 19 at Hagyard's Equine Medical in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull
- Eblouissante Retired, to be Bred in Europe
- Alert Bay Victorious in Cal Cup Turf Classic
- Mischief Clem, 'Kitty Post Upsets in Cal Cup
- Lochte Triumphs in Tampa Bay Thriller
- Birdatthewire Soars to Easy Forward Gal Win
- Barbados Makes the Grade in Hutcheson
- First Reported Foal by Justin Phillip a Colt
- Sugar Shock Takes American Beauty in Comeback
- Consumer Credit Captures Sweetest Chant