Sometimes it's nice to be a big fish in a small pond a couple of turns off the beaten path. Download Now
Bob Holthus, a veteran Midwest trainer, died the morning of Nov. 22 at his Louisville home.
Proper Reality, a 25-year-old multiple graded stakes winner of more than $1.7 million, was euthanized Feb. 19 at Hagyard's Equine Medical in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies