G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
A blue-blooded Red Ransom filly named Red Dune became the first yearling to make seven figures at the Goffs' 2006 Million sale when selling Tuesday in Ireland for 1.05 million euros to agent John Ferguson, acting for Sheikh Mohammed.
Stagelight won the UAE 2,000 Guineas (UAE-III) Thursday at Nad Al Seba racecourse in Dubai.
A German-bred colt by Montjeu colt consigned by Peter Kavanagh's Irish-based Kildaragh Stud topped day three of the Tattersalls October yearling sale in Newmarket Wednesday when realizing 320,000guineas (approx. $525,500).
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival