Average rises 23.7% during Sydney Classic auction in Australia.
Lucky Owners colt brings top price when sold for NZ$170,000 (US116,731)to bloodstock agent Kieran Moore.
The ploy by Magic Millions' senior staff to lure Sydney-based bloodstock agent Kieran Moore all the way across Australia to visit the Perth yearling sale, which ended Wednesday, proved a masterstroke.
The Australian annual "Summer of Selling" continued on Tuesday with the yearling caravan moving to Perth in Western Australia.
It was the day of the barren mare as day three of the Magic Millions National Broodmare Sale in Australia wound down.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash