Average rises 23.7% during Sydney Classic auction in Australia.
Lucky Owners colt brings top price when sold for NZ$170,000 (US116,731)to bloodstock agent Kieran Moore.
The ploy by Magic Millions' senior staff to lure Sydney-based bloodstock agent Kieran Moore all the way across Australia to visit the Perth yearling sale, which ended Wednesday, proved a masterstroke.
The Australian annual "Summer of Selling" continued on Tuesday with the yearling caravan moving to Perth in Western Australia.
It was the day of the barren mare as day three of the Magic Millions National Broodmare Sale in Australia wound down.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win