Average rises 23.7% during Sydney Classic auction in Australia.
Lucky Owners colt brings top price when sold for NZ$170,000 (US116,731)to bloodstock agent Kieran Moore.
The ploy by Magic Millions' senior staff to lure Sydney-based bloodstock agent Kieran Moore all the way across Australia to visit the Perth yearling sale, which ended Wednesday, proved a masterstroke.
The Australian annual "Summer of Selling" continued on Tuesday with the yearling caravan moving to Perth in Western Australia.
It was the day of the barren mare as day three of the Magic Millions National Broodmare Sale in Australia wound down.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup