At Flemington Nov. 3, home of the $5 million Melbourne Cup next Tuesday, a New Zealand bred 3-year-old gelding named Kibbutz became an instant crowd favorite with his devastating win in the Aus$1.5million group I AAMI Victoria Derby over 12 1/2 furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses