Nelson McMakin's homebred Hot Cha Cha tries to put the finishing touches on a terrific 3-year-old campaign in the $175,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 17 at Churchill Downs, but she will have to take down an overflow field of improving sophomore fillies.
Mary's Follies made her turf debut a successful one, taking over in upper stretch and then holding off a late charge from Kiawah Cat to win the $150,000 Boiling Springs (gr. IIIT) by a length June 27 at Monmouth Park.
Dell Ridge Farm's Bluegrass Princess, third in her two graded stakes starts this season, may be in prime position to pick up her first black-type victory when facing seven rivals in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 27 on the Monmouth Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot