Nelson McMakin's homebred Hot Cha Cha tries to put the finishing touches on a terrific 3-year-old campaign in the $175,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 17 at Churchill Downs, but she will have to take down an overflow field of improving sophomore fillies.
Mary's Follies made her turf debut a successful one, taking over in upper stretch and then holding off a late charge from Kiawah Cat to win the $150,000 Boiling Springs (gr. IIIT) by a length June 27 at Monmouth Park.
Dell Ridge Farm's Bluegrass Princess, third in her two graded stakes starts this season, may be in prime position to pick up her first black-type victory when facing seven rivals in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 27 on the Monmouth Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close