Nelson McMakin's homebred Hot Cha Cha tries to put the finishing touches on a terrific 3-year-old campaign in the $175,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 17 at Churchill Downs, but she will have to take down an overflow field of improving sophomore fillies.
Mary's Follies made her turf debut a successful one, taking over in upper stretch and then holding off a late charge from Kiawah Cat to win the $150,000 Boiling Springs (gr. IIIT) by a length June 27 at Monmouth Park.
Dell Ridge Farm's Bluegrass Princess, third in her two graded stakes starts this season, may be in prime position to pick up her first black-type victory when facing seven rivals in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 27 on the Monmouth Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Nomorerichblondes Leads Home KY Breds in Meydan
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap