The top two finishers from last year’s Longines Test Stakes (gr. I) will meet again Saturday, April 16 when Cavorting, Bar of Gold, and By the Moon start in the $200,000 Distaff Handicap (gr. II) at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin got almost what he wanted Monday morning from his Kentucky Derby (gr. I) charge Closing Argument.
Finding a hole off the rail just after turning for home, Trademark showed a devastating kick while rallying to win the 45th running of the Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) at Saratoga Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf