Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles