After hearing final arguments Tuesday morning, a federal judge said he will rule on whether to allow jockey advertising in this year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I) Wednesday morning.
A decision by the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority Monday to temporarily suspend a state rule requiring jockeys to wear a specific type of helmet will not immediately go into effect.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact