Prince Khalid Abdulla's 2-year-old American Post, supplemented for Saturday's Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) for £17,500, delivered in a big way at Doncaster with a 1 3/4-length victory over Fantastic View.
Tracking the pacesetter closely from the start, Khalid Abdulla's Deportivo proved a convincing winner of the Big Shuffle Flying Five (Ire-II) over five furlongs at The Curragh Sunday.
Martaline gave trainer Andre Fabre his seventh win in the Prix Maurice de Nieuil (Fr-II) at Maisons-Laffitte on Saturday. Martaline took the lead with jockey Christophe Soumillion about two furlongs from home and finishing well to defeat Westerner by three-quarters of a length.
Most Popular Stories
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Springhouse Takes Shot in Cup and Saucer
- OBS Under Tack Show Set for Oct. 12
- Stirling to Leave Florida HBPA Post
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9