Jockey Daniel Centeno, who suffered a fractured collarbone after a fall in the fourth race at Pimlico Race Course May 21, returned home to Tampa, Fla., to continue his recovery.
Apprentice jockey Craig Gibbs rode the first four winners on Laurel Park's nine-race card Feb. 8, helping the 20-year-old rider move into a first place tie with Rosie Napravnik atop the winter meet standings.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- White Beauty Lineage
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack