Jockey Daniel Centeno, who suffered a fractured collarbone after a fall in the fourth race at Pimlico Race Course May 21, returned home to Tampa, Fla., to continue his recovery.
Apprentice jockey Craig Gibbs rode the first four winners on Laurel Park's nine-race card Feb. 8, helping the 20-year-old rider move into a first place tie with Rosie Napravnik atop the winter meet standings.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf