Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Jorge Chavez has returned to New York, but remains sidelined from racing due to a broken collarbone sustained in an accident at Calder on January 2.
Jockey Jorge Chavez sustained a broken collarbone and will be sidelined for at least six weeks following a spill on Calder's closing card, said his agent, Kevin Meyocks.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks