A Street Sense colt purchased at last year's Keeneland September yearling sale for $15,000 lit up the bid board during the May 12 Arqana breeze up sale in France, selling for a sale record €1.4 million (US$1,521,660).
Zayat Stables hit it out of the park at the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March sale of 2-year-olds in training, fueling a vibrant market that resulted in increases in gross and average for the two-day auction.
A Congrats filly was purchased by Kerri Radcliffe for $1.7 million to become the new sale topper at the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s March sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Lawrence Best's purchase of two seven-figure juveniles from Cary Frommer at the Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale of 2-year-olds in training propelled them to the top of the lists of leading owners and consignors, respectively.
James Lovat and Charles Pigram's Nemoralia went a half-mile on the "good" turf course in :51 3/5 Oct. 25 at Keeneland, gearing up for a Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT) run.
A Mr. Greeley filly sells for 540,000 guineas at the Craven breeze-up auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup