Zayat Stables hit it out of the park at the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March sale of 2-year-olds in training, fueling a vibrant market that resulted in increases in gross and average for the two-day auction.
A Congrats filly was purchased by Kerri Radcliffe for $1.7 million to become the new sale topper at the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s March sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Lawrence Best's purchase of two seven-figure juveniles from Cary Frommer at the Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale of 2-year-olds in training propelled them to the top of the lists of leading owners and consignors, respectively.
James Lovat and Charles Pigram's Nemoralia went a half-mile on the "good" turf course in :51 3/5 Oct. 25 at Keeneland, gearing up for a Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT) run.
A Mr. Greeley filly sells for 540,000 guineas at the Craven breeze-up auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017