Zayat Stables hit it out of the park at the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March sale of 2-year-olds in training, fueling a vibrant market that resulted in increases in gross and average for the two-day auction.
A Congrats filly was purchased by Kerri Radcliffe for $1.7 million to become the new sale topper at the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s March sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Lawrence Best's purchase of two seven-figure juveniles from Cary Frommer at the Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale of 2-year-olds in training propelled them to the top of the lists of leading owners and consignors, respectively.
James Lovat and Charles Pigram's Nemoralia went a half-mile on the "good" turf course in :51 3/5 Oct. 25 at Keeneland, gearing up for a Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT) run.
A Mr. Greeley filly sells for 540,000 guineas at the Craven breeze-up auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan