What will the yearling selling season of 2009 be like? A story with comments from a variety of auction participants appeared in the June 27 edition of The Blood-Horse and also was published on the magazine's Web site: www.bloodhorse.com. Now, two more people, Lincoln Collins and Craig Bandoroff, weigh in on the subject.
Axel Foley, one of the favorites for the upcoming $200,000 El Camino Real Derby (gr. III) Feb. 14 at Golden Gate Fields, has been privately purchased by Jeff Singer, it was announced Feb. 13. The 3-year-old Officer colt will remain in training with Doug O'Neill.
Three Chimneys owner Robert N. Clay announced Dec. 21 that International bloodstock adviser Lincoln Collins has been named to the board of Three Chimneys, effective Jan. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan