What will the yearling selling season of 2009 be like? A story with comments from a variety of auction participants appeared in the June 27 edition of The Blood-Horse and also was published on the magazine's Web site: www.bloodhorse.com. Now, two more people, Lincoln Collins and Craig Bandoroff, weigh in on the subject.
Axel Foley, one of the favorites for the upcoming $200,000 El Camino Real Derby (gr. III) Feb. 14 at Golden Gate Fields, has been privately purchased by Jeff Singer, it was announced Feb. 13. The 3-year-old Officer colt will remain in training with Doug O'Neill.
Three Chimneys owner Robert N. Clay announced Dec. 21 that International bloodstock adviser Lincoln Collins has been named to the board of Three Chimneys, effective Jan. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio