What will the yearling selling season of 2009 be like? A story with comments from a variety of auction participants appeared in the June 27 edition of The Blood-Horse and also was published on the magazine's Web site: www.bloodhorse.com. Now, two more people, Lincoln Collins and Craig Bandoroff, weigh in on the subject.
Axel Foley, one of the favorites for the upcoming $200,000 El Camino Real Derby (gr. III) Feb. 14 at Golden Gate Fields, has been privately purchased by Jeff Singer, it was announced Feb. 13. The 3-year-old Officer colt will remain in training with Doug O'Neill.
Three Chimneys owner Robert N. Clay announced Dec. 21 that International bloodstock adviser Lincoln Collins has been named to the board of Three Chimneys, effective Jan. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban