A Kentucky Horse Racing Authority subcommittee has recommended a Thoroughbred breed incentive program that would have national and in-state components. The proposal caps awards at $10,000 per race and offers no incentives for claiming races.
The board of directors of the Kentucky Equine Education Project has opted to endorse an in-state Thoroughbred breed development program that could eventually offer awards to horses that race out of state or in other countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale