Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 1,130 yearlings for its October sale Oct. 21-23 in at the sales company's pavilion in Lexington. Sessions begin at 10 a.m. ET daily.
- By Ron Mitchell
Efforts by officials of Fasig-Tipton Kentucky to attract top young race fillies paid off with the Nov. 4 mixed sale getting the fall auction season off to a good start.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Owner and Breeder Aaron Jones
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Figures Decline at F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Two-Time Gr. I Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- What's Going On Here: A Rich Trifecta
- Rosalind to Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Simulcast Conference: HD Options Progressing
- Desormeaux to Hospital After Kick by Horse