In January 2013, Turfway Park will launch a pilot drug and alcohol abuse program designed to assist Kentucky Horse Racing Commission licensees.
Legislation introduced March 4 in the Kentucky House of Representatives would permit multi-jurisdictional simulcasting and interstate wagering hubs in the state. Licenses would be available to facilities that conduct live racing in Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet